For use on Concrete Countertops/ Floors/ Furniture/ fireplace Surrounds/ Ect
Two component hybrid water based sealer
- Easy to apply
- Excellent stain, acid, and scratch resistance
- Easy to field repair if damaged
- Deeply penetrates concrete surfaces
2 Parts A : 1 Part B
H-12 Mixing Instructions
Here is the mixing protocol please follow...
- Mix the A-side by shaking and stirring for 2 minutes (more if the container has sat for a long time or if you are mixing quantities larger than a quart.
- Measure out 2 parts A-side and 1 part B-side. This must be accurate use a syringe or accurate measuring cup on a level surface.
- Dump the B side into the A-Side making sure to dispense all of B into A (not the other way around) Mix with a drill mixer taking care to scrape sides and bottom of container well with a non-absorbent stir stick to make sure the B side is not stuck.
- Mix A and B together by stirring or with a drill mixer for a minimum of 3 minutes (longer if the B is not mixed in well or if mixing more than a quart) scrape sides and bottom of container well with a non-absorbent stir stick. Note ** swirling the cup around is not good enough.**
- Once A and B are fully mixed let the material sit for 5 minutes BEFORE adding water.
- Add in the water and mix for 2 minutes by stirring or drill mixer.
- Let the A and B and Water sit for 5 minutes and then apply as instructed.
When mixing quantities less than 50ml total it is very important to be to the ml with the measurements. Small amounts can be very effected by a slight variation.
For easier application do 7:1, 4:1, 4:1 and 3:1 coats (eliminate the 2:1)
Shop temp (or at least the area that the piece is located) should be 60°F or higher up to 85F. For temperatures above 85°F you can add more coats at a higher water dilution in place of a 3:1 or 2:1 final coat.
If you use a radiant heater to warm your concrete allow the concrete to cool below 85°F and make sure the temp of the concrete is dropping when applying the H-12 this is especially important with the first and second coat.
Use warm water to heat up your sealer temperature for faster dry times. (Do not heat sealer temperature above 100°F)
Application Note*** Keep it thin. Dry your roller off as shown in the video or switch to a dry roller to get excess material off.