Exterior concrete stain, Acryl Pen is a penetrating, high-performance, pigmented, light-stable sealer and stain specifically for exterior horizontal surfaces.
Also available in 11 standard colors. Custom colors are available. Call us for details.
Enliven exterior concrete with brilliant color as well as lasting protection with Acryl Pen, a premier stain and sealer for broom-finished or textured concrete. Due to its unique silane formulation, Acryl Pen penetrates invisible micro-pores, macro-pores and surface cracks to chemically react with concrete. In addition, the chemical bond created by the reaction provides long-lasting color and protection that will not fade, chalk or flake.
The patented silane formulation also gives Acryl Pen outstanding water repellency, and treated surfaces are protected from abrasion, delamination, freeze/thaw damage and staining from food and oil.
Acryl Pen comes in 11 standard colors, and custom colors are available.
- Acryl Pen: Federal VOC Compliant
- Acryl Pen LVOC: LADCO, OTC & Canada VOC Compliant
Acryl Pen applications
- Primarily designed for exterior applications
- Beautify and seal pedestrian walkways, balconies, plaza decks and entryways
- Ideal on sporting arena concourses, walkways and ramps
- Exterior food preparation areas to prevent food staining and facilitate cleanup
- Exterior shopping mall and food courts to beautify, seal and protect
Advantages of this exterior concrete stain
- Silane chemistry allows maximum penetration into micro-pores
- Provides rich color for exterior concrete surfaces
- Protects concrete surfaces from abrasion, delamination, cracking and freeze/thaw damage
- Protects concrete surfaces from food or oil stains
- Penetrates and bonds permanently with concrete
- Will not fade, chalk or flake
- Protects deep within substrate surfaces where it's not subject to early failure due to weather, traffic or other abrasive mechanisms
- Allows precise color application to put detailed designs in effect
- Breathable and therefore allows water vapor transmission
- Minimal surface film accumulation
- Incorporate a non-slip additive for increased slip-resistance