Blast-Off Neutralizer contains a concentrated alkaline solution of strong chelating agents and non-ionic surfactants to quickly neutralize Blast-Off Foam Concentrate. This allows for safe disposal of cleaning byproducts in sanitary sewers. This product also contains powerful detergents to remove grease and exhaust soot as well as a synthetic wax component that improves the gloss of painted surfaces and reduce adhesion of concrete splatter.
After diluting Blast-Off Concentrate, apply with Nox-Crete’s Wall Mounted Power Foamer and allow it to fully soften concrete buildup. Once buildup is ready for removal, apply Blast-Off Neutralizer using the same power foamer. A pH sensitive red dye in Blast-Off Foam Concentrate turns clear (water white) after applying a sufficient quantity of Blast-Off Neutralizer, which indicates a neutral pH.
For easiest application and best product performance, apply with the Wall Mounted Power Foamer.
- To neutralize Blast-Off Foam Concentrate
- On ready-mix trucks and batching equipment
- On Forms and accessories, paving machines, concrete pumps, power screeds and scaffolding
- Any aluminum, steel, plastic, fiberglass, glass, rubber or painted metal surface
Advantages of Blast-Off Neutralizer
- Forms a rich, thick foam when applied with Nox-Crete's Wall Mounted Power Sprayer
- Quickly neutralizes Blast-Off Foam Concentrate to a neutral pH for safe disposal in a sanitary sewer
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
- Thick foam clings to vertical surfaces
- Contains powerful detergents in order to effectively remove exhaust, soot, oil, grease and dirt
- Contains a synthetic wax component to give painted surfaces a deep gloss and also reduces the adhesion of concrete splatter
- pH sensitive dye turns clear (water white) after applying a sufficient quantity so as to indicate a neutral pH
- OSHA and federal DOT standards consider this product to be non-corrosive and non-hazardous, consequently making it safer for workers and the environment
- Readily biodegradable (90% in 7 days)
- For industrial use only
- Economical dilution ratio of 1:10 with water
- Odor free
- Safe on all equipment as well as all tools
- Green Engineered™ in order to be better for health and the environment