Ghostshield Lithi-Tek® 9500 Concrete Sealer, Waterproofer and Densifier
An industrial-grade, water-based, proprietary concrete sealer designed to densify, strengthen and waterproof concrete: increasing abrasion resistance while reducing moisture and vapor intrusion. Ghostshield Lithi-Tek® 9500 is the industries most innovative concrete sealer product. A proprietary blend of chemistries, this clear penetrating concrete sealer not only densifies and hardens concrete making it up to 50% stronger, but its hydrophobic nature resists moisture intrusion and vapor transmission making it the go to choice to seal basements and concrete driveways.
- Concentrated: 1 gallon is mixed with 4 gallons of distilled water to make 5 gallons of sealer. Once mixed, the 9500 covers up to 1000 sq. ft. per coat. 2 coats are recommended.
- Resists water and moisture intrusion, becomes an integral part of the concrete, forming a complete body of strength and durability with 100% of the results occurring below the surface, penetrates deeply and seals concretes capillary tracts and shrinkage cracks reducing the growth of mold and mildew and the spread of radon.
- Effectively resists hydrostatic pressure and the spread of vapor transmission, increases concrete's compressive strength, combats Alkali Silica Reaction (ASR), efflorescence attacks are reduced.
- Seals hairline and shrinkage cracks rather than merely masking or bridging them, waterproofing properties remain intact even if the surface is damaged.
- Dries clear, the color and look of the concrete will not change after sealing resulting in 100% transparent surface, easy to apply, labor-cost effective, nontoxic, no VOC's and no harmful fumes.
- Not intended to be used on cinderblocks/concrete blocks or bricks, use the Siloxa-Tek 8500. Not intended to be used on polished concrete or extremely smooth concrete surfaces that have not been acid etched or mechanically scarified. Not intended to be used as a substitution for a concrete vapor barrier or foundation membrane below grade (can be used in conjunction with a concrete membrane).
Click here for Technical Data Sheet
Click here for Product Brochure