Param 4500 - Professional Grade Self-Leveling Concrete Underlayment
Professional grade self leveling concrete underlayment
Param 4500 is Portland cement based, self-leveling concrete underlayment formulated to level and smooth interior concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile, metal, wooden substrates and non-water soluble adhesive residue on concrete prior to the installation of finished flooring. It can be installed on, above or below grade. Param 4500 provides a durable, flat, smooth floor surface with minimum labor and installation time.
Param 4500 provides a substrate which can accept ceramic tile and natural stone within 3-4 hours after application. Finished floor coverings such as concrete micro-toppings/overlays, resinous flooring, carpet, VCT, sheet vinyl, rubber and engineered wood plank can be installed after 24 hours.
- No trowelling required; it is self-leveling
- Suitable for residential and commercial applications
- Contains no protein additives; no gypsum
- Maintains workability (healing properties) for 25 minutes (depending upon ambient conditions)
- Does not promote the growth of mold or mildew
- Very fluid, ideal for pouring and pumping
- Non-shrink; does not cause dusting
- Compatible with most flooring adhesives
- High early strength, walkable in just 3-4 hours
- No dangerous emissions or irritating fumes