Pentra®-Protective Coating (PPC)
Pentra®-Protective Coating (PPC) is a hybrid inorganic/organic Nano-Lithium® high performance coating. This product is a versatile alternative to epoxies, paints, acrylics and polyurethanes. This unique coating is quick drying, breathable and is designed for both interior and exterior applications. Pentra®-Protective Coating (PPC) offers exceptional durability and bond strength, is highly resistant to solvents and petroleum-based materials, and is easy to repair and maintain. Pentra®-Protective Coating (PPC) dries to a very hard, colored, semi-gloss finish that will not yellow. This VOC compliant treatment provides long-lasting surface protection and is ideal for concrete, block and asphalt.
• Out-performs epoxies, urethanes and acrylics in durability, adhesion and longevity
• Abrasion and stain resistant
• Breathable, allows transmission of vapors
• Low tensile strength-does not peel back and curl when damaged
• Easily repairable- just sand and reapply
• Will not peel, flake, bubble or delaminate
• Dries quickly, low odor
• VOC compliant, may contribute to LEED points (IEQ credit)
Machine-troweled: 300-400 ft² per gallon (7.4-9.8 m² per liter)
Broom-finished: 150-250 ft² per gallon (3.7-6.1 m² per liter)
*Coverage rate will vary with concrete porosity and environmental conditions.