Pentra-Finish™ (HG) is a patented, high-gloss, stain and wear resistant finish that improves the shine, hardness and chemical resistance of concrete, natural stone, terrazzo, masonry, and other surfaces. Pentra-Finish™ (HG) is water-based, lithium-fortified, and dries quickly to a clear, extremely hard micro-coating that bonds and reacts with the substrate. Formulated using reactive silicon hybrid polymer technology (SiRE)™ for rapid shine development and excellent wear properties, this treatment replaces floor waxes and conventional resin based coatings.
Because of its unique chemistry, Pentra-Finish™ (HG) will not lift or peel from the surface, and periodic recoating requires no stripping. Pentra-Finish™ (HG) is non-toxic, non-hazardous, and VOC compliant in all areas of the world.
This treatment can be used in conjunction with a high-speed burnisher to provide superior
clarity and improved stain resistance. It will enhance the appearance and extend longevity of polished, integrally colored, dyed, and stained concrete.
• Prolongs shine of polished concrete
• Delivers rapid gloss with increased abrasion and stain resistance
• Keeps dirt and contaminants from penetrating
• User friendly, dries in minutes with low odor
• This product will not alter the profile of a surface
• Forms a protective microfilm that is breathable, hard, and will not peel or flake
• Reduces maintenance and cleaning costs
• Re-application is simple and requires no stripping
• Safe for food contact per SGS Testing (21 CFR 175.300)
• VOC compliant, may contribute to LEED points (IEQ credit)
1st coat: 1,500-3000 ft² per gal (36.8-73.6 m² per liter)
2nd and subsequent coats: 3000-4000 ft² per gal (73.6-98.2 m² per liter)
*Coverage rate will vary with concrete porosity and environmental conditions.