Pentra-Paint™ (LM) is a hybrid inorganic/organic Nano-Lithium® safety and traffic marking paint ideal for interior and exterior line striping. This high performance water-based coating is designed for use on concrete, asphalt and masonry. It conforms to TT-P-1952D Type I (normal conditions) and Type II (adverse conditions), as well as most state specifications.
Pentra-Paint™ (LM) uses lithium technology to form a durable bond with the substrate while also providing superior abrasion resistance compared to other safety marking products. It is available in a variety of colors, extremely low in VOC’s and is environmentally friendly.
• Out-performs epoxies, urethanes and acrylics in durability, adhesion, and longevity
• Abrasion and stain resistant
• Breathable, allowing vapor transmission.
• Low tensile strength-does not peel back and curl when damaged
• Easily repairable- just sand and reapply
• Glass beads can be added for making reflective markings
• Will not peel, flake or delaminate
• Dries extremely quickly, low odor
• VOC compliant, may contribute to LEED points (IEQ credit)
600-800 ft² per coat (minimum of two coats is recommended)
300-400 ft² per gallon (7.4-9.8 m² per liter)
*Coverage rate will vary with concrete porosity and environmental conditions.