Pentra-Pel™ (SI) is a surface-impregnating based stain guard designed for interior or exterior concrete, stone and masonry surfaces. This two component product provides a protective barrier that resists staining and creates an abrasion resistant, easy-to-clean surface. It densifies, seals, and repels while maintaining breathability and doesn't alter the appearance of the substrate.
Pentra-Pel™ (SI) combines the benefits of Nano-Lithium® silicate densification with silicon reactive chemistry (SiRE)™ for superior stain protection. This penetrating sealer produces a water repellent, less porous surface to keep out aggressive salts, such as chlorides and sulfates. Pentra-Pel™ (SI) may be used at the end of the polishing process in place of traditional film-forming guard products. This treatment is easy to use and is VOC compliant.
• Provides a protective barrier that resists staining
• Hardens, densifies and seals
• Creates an abrasion resistant surface
• Protects polished concrete without forming a film
• Helps prevent freeze/thaw damage
• Repels water, oil and stains
• Preserves natural look of the substrate
• Performs well on natural stone
• Breathable–allows interior moisture to escape without damaging sealer
• VOC compliant, may contribute to LEED points (IEQ credit)
Polished concrete: 800-1000 ft² per gallon (19.6-24.5 m² per liter)
Machine-troweled: 600-800 ft² per gallon (14.7-19.6 m² per liter)
Broom-finished: 250-350 ft² per gallon (6.1-8.6 m² per liter)
*Coverage rate will vary with concrete porosity and environmental conditions.