Pentra-Sil® (H) is the preferred Nano-Lithium® densifier for freshly placed concrete and tilt-up construction slabs. It can also be used on existing concrete surfaces and cementitious overlays. This fast-drying, reactive formula provides maximum hardening to improve abrasion resistance and reduce dusting with a simple, one-coat application. If desired, curing compounds can be applied directly on top of the treated surface once it is dry.
Pentra-Sil® (H) creates an extremely hard surface that is dense yet breathable. When applied to new concrete, it penetrates up to ¼ inch (7mm) where it reacts to form insoluble calcium-silica-hydrate, making concrete more water, stain, and abrasion resistant for easier maintenance and a longer life. The treatment leaves no film, reduces application time and cost, and allows most curing compounds to be more easily removed. This easy-to-use, water-based solution requires no rinsing and is VOC compliant.
• Easy application, no rinsing required
• Penetrates, no film to lift or peel off
• Bond-breakers can be applied directly on top for tilt-up construction applications
• Reduces efflorescence and surface sweating
• Does not contribute to surface ASR, or surface crazing
• Compatible with integrally colored concrete, stains and dyes
• Curing compounds are more easily removed with scrubbing
• Resists stains and dusting, making concrete easier to maintain
• VOC compliant, may contribute to LEED points (IEQ credit)
Machine-troweled: 450-650 ft² per gallon (11-16 m² per liter)
*Coverage rate will vary with concrete porosity and environmental conditions.