Perdure UPr Polyurethane Primer
Perdure Universal Primer is a one component, moisture cured polyurethane primer. It has excellent adhesion to sound, lightly adhered rusty steel, other marginal or poorly prepared metal surfaces and properly prepared concrete. Perdure UPr undergoes a rapid molecular weight change as it polymerizes into a high molecular weight primer with excellent corrosion, abrasion and high temperature resistance. It can be used as a primer for all Macrylex (MMA) based systems. Perdure UPr must be sued as a barrier primer applied in one or two coats as needed to achieve a pinhole free finish when applying Macrylex over an existing epoxy basecoat.
- Excellent primer for variety of surfaces
- Barrier primer for applying Macrylex systems over epoxy
- Superior wetting out properties over sound, rusty steel
- Can be recoated in 1 to 2 hours and can be coated with most resinous coatings
- Corrosion resistant: Passes 12,000hrs in salt cabinet
- Excellent high temperature resistance